Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reading, Writing, & Rating

Wikipedia describes Shelfari as: 'A social cataloging website for books. Shelfari users build virtual bookshelves of the titles they own or have read, and can rate, review, tag, and discuss their books. Users can also create groups that other members may join, create discussions, and talk about books, or other topics. Recommendations can be sent to friends on the site for what books to read.'
Because I enjoy reading and writing I joined the online community of Shelfari where I can share what others are reading and discussing.

My Reading Shelf on Shelfari
My Author’s Page on Shelfari
Goose Creek on Shelfari
The Emeralds of Shenah on Shelfari
My Reviews on Amazon
I sometimes write and post a review for fictional books on Amazon and Shelfari.
I especially enjoy and am delighted when discovering a good book by a new author.

No comments:

Post a Comment